- The Website and Information are intended for persons over the age of 16 only. To use the Website (without registering for an account to purchase products via the Website) and subscribe to receive Information or other marketing or promotional material from us (in any form and via any media) you must be 16 years of age or over. If you are under 16 and you want to use the Website (without registering for an account to purchase products via the Website) or subscribe for Information you must get consent from your parent or guardian before doing so. If you have already subscribed for Information or other promotional or marketing material and you are under 16 but you do not have consent from your parent or guardian, please tell us immediately by email to email@example.com
- To register for an account to purchase any product via the Website, you must be over the age of 18.
- We are a company registered in the UK, so we have complied with applicable UK laws in making the Website, supplying Information and their content to you. If the Website or Information is accessed by you from outside the UK, this is entirely at your risk. We make no representation that the Website or Information and their content are suitable for use outside of the UK. If you choose to access or use the Website or the Information from or in locations outside the UK, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for:
a ensuring that what you are doing in that country is legal; and
b the consequences and compliance by you with all applicable laws, regulations, byelaws, codes of practice, licences, registrations, permits and authorisations (including any laws that relate to businesses providing services).
- Use of the Website and subscription for Information does not include the provision of a computer or other necessary equipment to access it. To use the Website or access Information you will require Internet connectivity and appropriate telecommunication links. We shall not have any responsibility or liability for any telephone or other costs you may incur.
- You shall not in any way use the Website or Information or submit to us or to the Website or to any user of the Website or subscriber to the Information anything which in any respect:
a is in breach of any law, statute, regulation or byelaw of any applicable jurisdiction;
b is fraudulent, criminal or unlawful; is inaccurate or out-of-date;
c may be considered by a reasonable person in the UK to be obscene, indecent, pornographic, vulgar, profane, racist, sexist, discriminatory, offensive, derogatory, harmful, harassing, threatening, embarrassing, malicious, abusive, hateful, menacing, defamatory, untrue or political;
d impersonates any other person or body or misrepresents a relationship with any person or body;
e may infringe or breach the copyright or any intellectual property rights (including without limitation copyright, trade mark rights and broadcasting rights) or privacy or other rights of us or any third party; may be contrary to our interests; is contrary to any specific rule or requirement that we stipulate on the Website in relation to the Information, a particular part of the Website or the Website generally;
f or involves your use, delivery or transmission of any viruses, unsolicited emails, trojan horses, trap doors, back doors, easter eggs, worms, time bombs, cancelbots or computer programming routines that are intended to damage, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information.
- You may not use any automated means (such as scripts) to access the Website or Information or collect any information from the Website or Information unless we explicitly agree to allow you to do so in writing.
- You hereby grant to us an irrevocable, royalty-free, worldwide, assignable, sub-licensable licence to use any material which you submit to us or the Website for the purpose of use on the Website or in Information or for generally marketing (by any means and in any media) our services. You agree that you waive your moral rights to be identified as the author and we may modify your submission.
- Commentary and other materials posted on the Website or in Information are not intended to amount to advice on which reliance should be placed. Subject to paragraphs 25 and 26 below, we therefore disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by any visitor to the Website or person who accesses or uses Information, or by anyone who may be informed of any of their contents.
- You assume sole responsibility for results obtained from the use of the Website and/or Information, and for conclusions drawn from such use. Subject to paragraphs 16, 25 and 26 below, we shall have no liability for any damage caused by errors or omissions in any information, instructions or scripts provided to us by you in connection with the Website or Information, or any actions taken by us at your direction.
- You agree to comply at all times with any instructions for use of the Website and Information which we make from time to time.
Availability of the Website and the Information, Security and Accuracy
- We warrant that, in making the Website and the Information available to you, we shall use our reasonable skill and care.
- Whist we try to make the Website available 24 hours a day, we cannot be liable if for any reason the Website is unavailable for any time or for any period. We make no warranty that your access to the Website, or subscription for Information, will be uninterrupted, timely or error-free. Due to the nature of the Internet, this cannot be guaranteed. In addition, we may occasionally need to carry out repairs, maintenance or introduce new facilities and functions.
- Access to the Website and Information (or a subscription for Information) may be suspended or withdrawn to or from you personally or all users temporarily or permanently at any time and without notice. We may also impose restrictions on the length and manner of usage of any part of the Website or access to or subscription for Information for any reason. If we impose restrictions on you personally, you must not attempt to use the Website or subscribe for or access Information under any other name or user.
- We do not warrant that the Website or Information will be compatible with all hardware and software which you may use. We shall not be liable for damage to, or viruses or other code that may affect, any computer equipment, software, data or other property as a result of your access to or use of the Website or the Information or your obtaining any material from, or as a result of using, the Website or the Information. We shall also not be liable for the actions of third parties.
- We may change or update the Website (including but not limited to any archive of any Information which may be stored within it) and anything described in it without notice to you.
- Whilst we try to ensure that information and materials on the Website and in Information are correct, no warranty or representation, express or implied, is given that they are complete, accurate, up-to-date, fit for a particular purpose and, to the extent permitted by law, we do not accept any liability for any errors or omissions. This shall not affect any obligation which we may have under any contract that we may have with you to provide you with products.
Content of the Website and Information
- The content of Information and the Website is selected by our editors and is editorial content. We do not accept or take advertising, except where we specifically indicate this. We don’t accept payment from third parties for products or content to appear in Information or on the Website.
- From time to time, some of our content will be “Sponsored”. We will make that clear when that is the case. We do get paid for Information that is Sponsored (which we call “Sponsored Information”). When you register to receive Information under paragraph 24 below, you agree to receive Sponsored Information. If you would prefer not to receive Information, you should unsubscribe by using the method set out in our Terms and Conditions, and you will not receive any Information, whether it is Sponsored Information or not.
- The “Green For All Seasons” name and logos and all related names, design marks and slogans are the trade marks or service marks of us or our licensors.
Intellectual Property Rights
- We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in the Website and Information, and in the material published in them. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
- You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from the Website and Information for your personal reference and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to material posted on the Website or in Information.
- You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
- You must not use any part of the materials on the Website or in Information for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
- Information about you and your visits to the Website and subscription for Information
- Email marketing (if applicable): With your permission, we may send you emails about our store, new products and other updates.
- When you provide us with personal information to complete a transaction, verify your credit card, place an order, arrange for a delivery or return a purchase, we imply that you consent to our collecting it and using it for that specific reason only.
- If we ask for your personal information for a secondary reason, like marketing, we will either ask you directly for your expressed consent, or provide you with an opportunity to say no.
- If after you opt-in, you change your mind, you may withdraw your consent for us to contact you, for the continued collection, use or disclosure of your information, at anytime, by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We may disclose your personal information if we are required by law to do so or if you violate our Terms of Service.
- In general, the third-party providers used by us will only collect, use and disclose your information to the extent necessary to allow them to perform the services they provide to us.
- However, certain third-party service providers, such as payment gateways and other payment transaction processors, have their own privacy policies in respect to the information we are required to provide to them for your purchase-related transactions.
- For these providers, we recommend that you read their privacy policies so you can understand the manner in which your personal information will be handled by these providers.
- In particular, remember that certain providers may be located in or have facilities that are located a different jurisdiction than either you or us. So if you elect to proceed with a transaction that involves the services of a third-party service provider, then your information may become subject to the laws of the jurisdiction(s) in which that service provider or its facilities are located.
- When you click on links on our store, they may direct you away from our site. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites and encourage you to read their privacy statements.
- To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed.
If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, register a complaint, or simply want more information contact email@example.com