I LOVE this salad! It is so much nicer than the mozzarella version. When you don’t eat cheese this is what you miss. The combination of clean tastes combined with creamy and salty. Say no more let’s just go ahead and make this baby!
- Blend all the ingredients for your ricotta cheese until creamy and then set aside.
- Mix the ingredients for the dressing together and then set aside. It’s a big batch so whatever you don’t use on your salad you can keep in the fridge for other salads!
- Chop and slice your veggies and arrange them on a plate, starting off with the tomatoes and working your way towards the other vegetables: cucumber, radish, red onion.
- Take a teaspoon and add small bite size pieces of Macadamia “ricotta” to the plate.
- Dress the whole plate just before serving.
Extract from bettinaskitchen.com