- Pre-heat an oven to 180 degrease celsius, fan forced.
- In a large pie dish or ramekin place the strawberries, orange juice, vanilla and honey. Stir to combine.
- In a separate bowl place the oats, almond meal, vanilla and salt. Stir to combine.
- Add the honey and the coconut oil and using your hands (this is the fun bit) work everything together.
- Once combined scoop onto the strawberries and gently flatten out.
- Place in the oven for 30-40 minutes, or until the top is golden and the strawberries have bubbled out the sides.
- Serve with a generous heaped spoon full of yoghurt, and a scatter of mint. Enjoy!
Photography by Guy Davies.