- Combine the peanut ball ingredients in a bowl, stir well, then transfer to the freezer for 1 hour to set.
- Divide the mixture into 10 equal portions or 15g (½oz) scoops.
- Roll each of these into a ball. If they start to melt, put them in the freezer for 30 minutes, then re-roll.
- To make the chocolate sauce, grate the cacao butter.
- Melt it, along with the coconut oil, in a dehydrator set to 48ºC or in a double boiler.
- Stir in the remaining chocolate sauce ingredients until well combined.
- Half-fill 10 mini chocolate cup cases with the chocolate sauce.
- Carefully place a peanut ball on top of the sauce in the middle of each case.
- Refrigerate for a minimum of 15 minutes to set and until you are ready to serve.
Extract from The Uncook Book by Tanya Maher (Hay House, £11.89)