These breakfast pops are a breeze to make and great to grab on the run in the morning.
- In a small mixing bowl combine the yoghurt, maple syrup and vanilla powder. Stir till combined.
- Have a taste and if you want to add a little more maple syrup do so.
- Add the muesli and roughly stir through. I like to leave some bits of muesli not totally combined so you get chunks throughout the pop.
- Spoon the yoghurt mixture into the ice block moulds, layering with the frozen raspberries.
- Once full, place wooden pop sticks into the centre of the mixture, push down until they are half way in- make sure you have enough room to hold it!
- Place the container in the freezer for at least 4 hours, or until frozen.
- Run under warm water to release them from the mould. Enjoy relaxing at home or on the run!
Extract taken from Lush Loves by Gemma Lush.
Photography by Phu Tang.