- Place all the sauce ingredients in a food processor or blender and blitz until smooth. Set aside.
- Heat a wok or large frying pan over medium heat and add the sauce and onion.
- Cook for 2–3 minutes then add the carrot, cabbage, chillies, mushrooms and kelp and cook for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile cook the noodles for 5 minutes in a pan of boiling water. Remove from the heat, drain and run under cool water.
- Add the broccolini to the wok along with the noodles and cook for a further 2 minutes.
- Serve in bowls and top with coriander, lime wedges, the peanuts and spring onions.
Extract taken from Kenko Kitchen.
Photography by Elisa Watson.