A special drink for special occasions. Whenever we have a party at Pukka I have the pleasurable responsibility of making this cocktail. An original that I made to celebrate our 10th birthday back in 2011, it’s since become a classic.
- Cover the teabags with 150ml boiling water.
- Leave to infuse for 30 minutes in a covered container.
- Strain, then leave to cool in the fridge for 2 hours.
- When ready to serve, add to a glass 2 shots of Love Tea, 2 shots of pomegranate juice and then
top up with champagne.
- Add some rose water if you would like.
- Decorate with a fresh rose petal.
Extract from Cleanse, Nurture, Restore with Herbal Tea by Sebastian Pole (Frances Lincoln, £20).
Main image by Kim Lightbody.