This makes a great breakfast, sooo delicious and it will give you a bumper start to the day. I don’t always like to eat first thing so sometimes, with an early start to work, this is an ideal way to have a healthy breakfast on the go. Sometimes I make this the night before and put it in the fridge in a small jar which has a tight-fitting lid, allowing enough room at the top to add yoghurt and fruit once the parfait has set. That makes it really easy to have breakfast to go.
- Put all the ingredients for the parfait into a blender and blitz until thoroughly combined.
- Spoon one third of the mixture into the bottom of a glass and another third into the bottom of a second glass and the remaining third into a spare small container.
- Put all three in the fridge to set overnight.
- When you are ready to eat this glass of delicious goodness, take both glasses from the fridge, sprinkle over some berries, then layer some yoghurt, then half the remaining third chia parfait into each glass.
- Top with more fresh fruit and any of the suggested toppings.
Extract from Nourish by Amber Rose, Sadie Frost and Holly Davidson (Kyle Books, £19.99)
Photography by David Loftus