- Preheat the oven to 175°C/347°F/Gas mark 4 and line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- Combine the eggs, melted coconut oil, coconut sugar, maple syrup and vanilla paste in a bowl and whisk well by hand.
- In another bowl, combine the oats, gram flour, bicarbonate of soda, baking powder, chocolate chips and sea salt.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and combine well.
- Scoop the batter into 10–12 small balls and lightly flatten with fingers onto two lined baking trays.
- Bake in the hot oven for 10 minutes, then rotate the tray for an even bake and bake for 5 more minutes.
- Remove from the oven and leave to cool on the tray.
Extract from The Good Life Eatery Cookbook by Yasmine Larizadeh and Shirin Kouros (Ebury Press, £20).
Main image by Toby Glanville.