- Preheat the grill.
- Heat the coconut oil in a large frying pan then add the red onion and butternut squash and cook for about 15 minutes over a medium heat until soft.
- Mix the chilli, garlic and cider vinegar in a bowl then add to the frying pan with the squash.
- Stir until it is all lightly covered. Pour the eggs over the mixture and scatter over the feta cheese in even chunks across the pan.
- Cook until the base is set, then place under the grill until the top is completely cooked.
- Sprinkle with the coriander before serving.
Extract from Clean Eating Alice: The Body Bible by Alice Liveing (Harper Thorsons, £14.99)