We’re dedicated to reducing food waste, and this pesto is the perfect way to use up those leaves after you’ve roasted those beetroots to sweet deliciousness to make this beetroot leaf pesto.
- Separate the beet leaves from the roots and wash.
- Remove any large pink stems that run through the leaves and discard.
- Add the beet leaves as well as the other ingredients, except for the olive oil, to a food processor and blitz until fine.
- While the motor is running, add the olive oil slowly until it becomes thick.
- Keep in the fridge until ready to use.
Recipe from Veggie Desserts